September 03, 2014

Final Year: Developing a Visual Look for an Animated Short

Summer is just about to wrap up. I completed an internship at Framestore and it was an amazing experience. I worked on Paddington Bear and I am sad to have to leave so soon (the 8 weeks sort of flew by)!

I am currently catching up with classes, though since most first classes were simply introductory and my teachers have all been very supportive, I have just about caught up with everything. We needed to submit mood boards for our final films, and since I've been accumulating and filtering these for the past few months already, all I needed to do was compile them in a neat and clear way.
I really do love this step in production.

Here are a few of mine! :D

Color Schemes


Doll Ref. Sheets (main character)


Environments Ref. Sheets


Flower Ref. Sheet


World Ref. Sheet


Intro. + Cam. FX Ref Sheet